Appcoin has been added to Coin-Horse gaming site!
Go ahead and try it out here: https://coin-horse.com/APP/
Interview with Appcoin CEO: http://coinjoint.info/interview-ceo-appcoin-coin-mobile-applications/
New Appcoin Client is now available! It’s a minor update but still necessary for everyone to upload and replace their old clients with during the next couple of weeks!
[Updated protocol version to 80001 and added protocol version ban for versions lower than 80000 to stop the unsynced client connecting to a custom build on version 70002. Added checkpoint and hardened checkpoint.]
On Wed, April 2nd 2014, 00:00:00 GMT all clients running version 70002 or less will be kicked from the network (no connection, requires updating).
- Source Code: https://github.com/Appcoins/Appcoins
- Linux Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!ZwRkgKwS!xF-k_mYTU3MEu0oO_e49T3f2_en2fMmh7m3p0MIFRdM UPDATED
- Windows Wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!E84G1DjC!dGKZy6V98rRBMfN0nSXhgPxXwV_KWT-ONehcdiaICy8 UPDATED
- MacOS Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zciw158q0a3jav/Appcoin-Qt-Update-MacOSX.zip UPDATED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING:
- Download the new Appcoin Client from the links above
- Go to the appcoin-folder within the roaming-folder (%appdata%)
- Backup the whole appcoin-folder and save it somewhere safe
- Remove all other files from the appcoin-folder EXCEPT wallet.dat & appcoin.conf (DON’T DELETE wallet.dat -file!!)
- Start up the new Appcoin Client (0.8.3) and let the wallet sync with the network!
- It’s recommended to backup your wallet again to a separate direction after succesful synchronizing